Thursday, April 10, 2008

April already?

Lots of things happening. I have been invited to participate in the Author's Fair at the community college tomorrow. Twenty authors and four speakers will be on hand. Subjects range from cookbooks to inspirational. I will represent the anthology department. Iwill display the anthologies that have my stories. I was honored to be asked to join in the fair.

I will meet with cohorts tonight at Denny's and maybe they can give me hints as to what to do.
We,
Sharon, Lois, Cindie and I meet once a month to critique our stories and have a gab session.

My Bible Study leader, Sue, is having the last Bible study meeting at Hastings and having a book signing for me for the group. Isn't that nice? I was so surprised. She has also asked me to give a presentation at the church women's group in September.

have signed a contract with America Publishing after all. I have nothing to lose. It doesn't cost anything and they don'[t pay advance but royalities. So we'll see what happens there.

I had computer problems and got behind in my on-line writing group so asked for a month's leave of avsence from that wonderful group.

MY grandson, Robert is coming up at the end of the month and he'll help me renew some of my programs. Joan

No comments: