Thursday, October 7, 2010

Frustration

I don't have this blogger thing figured out.Just when I think I do, something happens. I get so happy when someone leaves a comment! When no one leaves a comment I think no one is reading it.
I just sent in a revised novel, Andy's Shock, to Write Life Pub and almost ready to send a revised Jeri Bittle in to Muse it up pub. MY little group, the Goddesses, are editing Snap Decision, a novel rejected by Harlequin I may send it to Museitup pub.

Yesterday I sent a query to the local paper by e-mail offering to send them BEa and Ben stories, but haven't heard from them.
The October issue of alongstoryshort printed my Halloween Bea and Ben story.
I made a quick trip to SD to celeb rate my son's birthday. Surprised him!

1 comment:

Joaneva said...

I love the bea and ben stories!!