Saturday, April 2, 2011

looking for publishers

I'm thinking I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. (I know, it isn't cool to use cliche`s) What I mean is I have two more novels ready to go. I submitted another one to Muse, but haven't heard yet. I think they are very busy. My novel, Jeri Bittle will be released on April 12, e-line only. I went through my submission opportunities folder and found that most of the publishers are either no longer taking submissions or are out of business I may bite the bullet and submit to Harlequin again. (It took them six months to reject the last one I sent them.) Is that good or bad? I really like Musepub. they edit, and suggest changes, and promote the book. I guess I'm just anxious to get my books out there. My sequel to Jeri Bittle has hit a wall. Got the prologue and three chapters. I''m sitting here thinkin, "Now what?" there are so many directions I could take it. romance? Mystery? aliens from outer space? guess I better sleep on it. Goodnight

1 comment:

J.Q. Rose said...

Congrats on your novel's release in April. You'll be very busy promoting it so get your writing done now!! I had no idea promoting would take so much of my time. My mystery/light horror e-book, Sunshine Boulevard, released March 1 from MIU. I agree they are very helpful. It's been a great experience. Best wishes!