Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My novel

My book is to be released in April Yea! It will be by museitup publishing co and ezine only.
I will tell you all the details later. The name of the book is Jeri Bittle
She is a Wyoming rancher's wife. She drives on I-80 west as she returns from Gillette after visiting her ailing father.

Events occur that change her life forever.
An attempt is made on her life, but she survives. Her husband is killed and she knows someone wants her dead. but who? and why? She struggles to provide for her three-year-old twins.

The old county sheriff and his wife support and encourage her, but things in the county are not what they seem.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh yeah. This sounds really really cool and my kind of story!

KarenC

Tessa said...

Same as Karen! Love the country wife theme :)

J.Q. Rose said...

Got me interested. Welcome to blogging. Have fun!